Yard & Bed Maintenance Back to Services
Garden and flower beds can keep your property looking beautiful and bright when cared for properly.
A little neglect, however, can result in the following:
- Compacted soil
- Wilted plants
- Sloppy edges
We can help you keep your home landscaping gorgeous during the heat of summer, cool of fall and winter, and the growing months of spring. Every one of our services is designed with our customers in mind. This includes our bed maintenance services.
Spring Clean Up
Services included in the Spring Clean Up
- Remove all debris from mulch beds and tree rings.
- Remove existing weeds and apply a pre-emergent weed control to all beds.
- Cut back all Perennials, Grasses and Roses.
- Place a fresh edge on all beds and tree rings.
- Install a fresh new layer of Triple Shredded Hardwood mulch throughout beds.
- Remove all debris and edgings from site.
Other Mulches available upon request:
- Black Dyed Mulch: retains its color, great for non garden areas
- Pine Straw: great for beds, tree rings, hillsides and evergreen beds
- Cypress Mulch: distinct color and long lasting
- Pine Fines: recommended for perennial and annual beds
- Pine Nuggets: long lasting
- Playgroung Mulch: clean and soft pine
Fall Clean Up
Leave the Clean-Up Work to Us
At JBR Lawn Care, we’ll do whatever is needed to get your property ready for the next season.
Some of the services your fall clean-up could involve may include:
- Raking up leaves and composting them
- Updating Seasonal flowers
- Weed Control
- Mulching with leaves / grass clippings
- Cleaning up branches & lawn debris
- Cutting the grass
Call us today at (833) 527-5296 for a free estimate!
Snow & Ice Services For Commercial Property Owners When a big snowstorm hits, it can effectively shut down your.
During the late fall and early winter months, JBR Lawn Care begins its annual Leaf Removal Service. Save valuable.
Our junk removal services provide a fast and easy solution for clearing out clutter and downsizing your space at.